EVENTS

Monday, January 4, 2010

January Special

Hi!

Wow do I ever stink at blogging! So, to make sure I at least post once a month, I will be having monthly specials for Etsy shoppers. For January and this frigid cold weather, I was going to offer your city's temperature as a percent off but that would just be rewarding those lucky stinkers that live in warmer climates so I will go with something easier; free shipping. In order to qualify you must put "free shipping" in the in the notes to the buyer. I will then refund your shipping fees and send your package on its merry way.

The photo above is of the back yard from last Spring. Before the new herb garden was planted around the fountain. I had an "after" picture but I can't find it. Hopefully this will remind you of what green really looks like and help tide you over until we see it again.

2 comments:

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

How inviting that looks....especially right about now! You have a lovely backyard!

Gale said...

Hi! I entered your OWOH contest (it's the one I'm most hoping to win--love your besutiful necklace!), and wanted to tell you something that happened today: I got a message that landed (properly) in my spam mail folder saying "Send your details to mr.bruce_07@live.com for your shell won prize." Well, the "shell" part made me think of your contest, and sometimes legit blog giveaway messages get transfered into my spam folder, so I almost answered it...but then, because that was ALL it said (not anything about the blog or OWOH...not even in the sig, which is strange) I decided to look up the e-mail on google and guess what: pages and pages about this guy scamming people. WHEW! That was a near miss!

Anyways, not sure if this is worth passing on to your readers or not...but thought I'd let you know about it anyways.