EVENTS

Sunday, October 19, 2008

NEW - Marquis Hollows



If you haven't guessed by now, I love hollows and transparent glass. I love the way the light catches the glass and makes the colors come alive. I have a hard time decorating them because I feel like any stringer doodlings would be almost an abomination. So, I play with shape and I am really loving this shape. Keep in mind that the beads in the above photo are the first test batch. I played with shaping with little concern about size or consistency which I focus on for sets an pairs. This shape allows even more surfaces for the light to reflect and refract making them sparkle like diamonds.

Sets will be up on Etsy this week as well as some etched weessels. Custom orders welcome as always.

Thanks!!

1 comment:

Lori Smith said...

Hi Jules! I LOVE the new marquise shape! I think they will look fabulous on necklaces and earrings!